Are you an active arts consumer? Do you ever think…
- “I wish I’d kept up my cello lessons.”
- “I always wanted to act, but I was too busy with work and family.”
- “I sculpted in college. My teacher said I had real talent…”
- “Ah, ballet. How I loved to twirl! I wish I could again but it was 40 years ago.”
- “Poetry spills out of me, but I have no idea if it’s good or not.”
- “I played in a great combo – weddings, parties, bar mitzvahs. I miss that.”
- “I sometimes dream I’m on stage…”
What do you wish you’d had a chance to do?
Act? Dance? Play sax or violin? Write a book? Make beautiful art? What’s stopping you?
Here’s your chance: We’ll help you find the finest, most dedicated teachers and coaches. You’ll be in good company, grow with your peers and, best of all, have a wonderful time! Start with our Opportunities Page. Let us know the outcome. If you have a great experience, share it with us on this site so that others can partake as well.